Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- If any Product delivered is defective or faulty the Customer shall notify the Company within three (3) days in writing.
- The customer must return the candle at the Customer’s cost to the Company within ten (10) days after delivery for examination by the Company. The Company shall at its discretion replace or repair any faulty goods but shall return goods at the Customer’s cost where no defect is found.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.